Booking in Manila
- At least a day upon arrival, guests must send a copy of their IDs for proper endorsement in the building’s office/concierge/security.
- The guests must send the full names of persons staying in the unit.
- The guests must let their host know the exact time of their arrival.
- Once they arrived, Oasis Regency’s personal concierge will personally assist the guest in going to their respective unit.
- The guests must let the host know the time of their check-out
- Upon checking out, the guests must allot at least 10 minutes for the concierge/housekeeper to check on the unit before they leave.
- The access cards and key must be turned over to concierge upon leaving.
- Your security deposit (if paid through the website) will be reversed up to 15 days after your check-out date. Charges from damages or losses will be accounted for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can guests check in early?
Yes, but it is subject to room availability. Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org 1 day before your check-in date to confirm.
Can guests check out late?
Yes, but it is subject to room availability.
What fees are included in the booking?
Cleaning fee of P600 and a security deposit of P3,000
What is the cancellation policy?
Guests may refund 50% of their booking fee if cancellation occurs 7 days upon arrival or earlier.
Is there a weekly/monthly discount?
Yes. Oasis Regency offers 8% discount for bookings of 7 days or more and 13% for bookings of 30 days or more.
Oasis Regency would like to offer you a clean, safe and enjoyable accommodation. In this regard, may we request for your cooperation in following our House Rules and Regulations.
- We would be not liable for loss of personal property; Guests are advised to secure their personal belongings and valuables.
- Check-out time is 11:00am. Hourly extension will be charged at Php 200.00 per hour with the maximum of 4 hours stay only, exceeding the maximum time will be considered as one night stay and will be charged automatically. Late checkout shall be requested a day prior to checkout & extension of stay will be subject to room availability.
- If you like your rooms to be made up, please inform Ms. Shobe. Extra cleaning is subject to additional charge of Php 600.
- Cleaning up time is from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Request for extra pillow, towels, soap and shampoo will incur a corresponding charge.
- Please turn over your access card with our own concierge, before departing the unit. Lost card will be charged at Php 3,000 per piece.
- Smoking inside the room is strictly prohibited.
- Please switch-off lights, TV, air-con, and other electrical appliances, and please make sure all faucets / showers are properly turned-off when not in use.
- When unattended, please close room windows, and keep doors locked.
- Please report immediately to Ms. Shobe any damage to property or broken fixtures for prompt repair.
- Before or at designated check-out time, please allow our Housekeeping Staff to check your room. Missing or damaged items from the room will be charged to guest account. Please allot 15 minutes check out time to facilitate.
- No pets allowed in the property.
- Please be courteous to other guests and tenants by keeping noise to a minimum in public areas, and please refrain from loud music and noise after midnight.
- Please throw your trash in garbage containers. Garbage rooms are also provided per floor.
- Rooms left in an uninhabitable state for incoming guest like excessive mess, acts of vandalism, etc. will be charged at a full night stay and/or reimbursement of loss/cost of replacement.